Thursday 1 January 2015

Christmas 2014

So I am a little late to the party with this one! At Christmas and New Year I get very out of a routine and somehow instead of having more time I feel like I have none! Anyway I wanted my first post of the New Year to be a lovely positive one about some lovely things I was very lucky to get for Christmas. My family is pretty small so this won't be as crazy as a lot of the 'what I got for Christmas' hauls, but I am super happy with everything!


So first I went to my friends on Christmas Eve as is tradition! We had pizza, played Cards Against Humanity and swapped presents! Mine seem very themed! I got a lovely Alice in Wonderland Cheshire Cat mug and some caramel coffee from one friend, and some drinking fudge (which is amazing!) some 'Plush Puffs' and a bottle of Salted Caramel Popcorn vodka which isn't in the picture and was all consumed last night... I am a big foodie and all of these are going down very well!

 My main present was a beautiful Gown and Oars watch from my mother. I originally saw the designers of this on Pointless and was taken in by the gorgeous watches they had on, and were clearly showing off! This is the CG Plum in rose gold.


My parents also surprised me with a full new bedding set from The White Company in the gorgeous soft logan flannel.

My brother got me an amazing hat from Toast. I had originally tried this on in store in Harrogate as a joke, but when I put it on I felt amazing! Like some glamorous Russian Spy! This is absolutely amazingly soft and it keeps my head very very warm. I will have to do a posy picture in it some time!


As I said before I have a very small family but my Uncle had popped round before Christmas with some presents. This is what I got from him!


My Uncle and Aunt also get very generous thoughtful presents. I was initially over the moon with the Ted Baker wash bag as I badly needed another one, but I couldn't believe it when I opened it up to find the Urban Decay Naked 1 and a UD brush! I had the Naked 2 and 3 so how she knew I didn't have 1 I have no clue but I am so hyped to have all three now!

My sweet neighbour got me a wonderful Lush Rosie gift set, which I spoke more about in my large Lush Boxing Day sale haul!


I also got some money as gifts which I used to go to White Stuff and get some tights! Very exciting I know, but I love white stuff tights and they had some fabulous purple, teal, and black sparkly tights I had to have!





I had tried to get these before Christmas but I had a bit of a mess on with the online sale, but I did manage to also snag the Fable Lace dress to go with them which is absolutely stunning. It has a jumper top half and a crochet skirt and is very flattering. I like to wear the purple tights especially with it!


I hope you all had a lovely Christmas and got lots of lovely things that you wanted! I am hoping this new year is a happier one for me and everyone else!

Martha xx

1 comment:

  1. There are some really great things here, people must know you well! Happy new year to you x

    ReplyDelete