Tuesday 9 December 2014

Memeshop Product Review: Benton Value Set, Essence, Steam Cream and Sheet Masks

The Benton Snail Bee Essence quickly became one of my holy grail skincare items after receiving it in my Lucky 10 Memebox. I jumped at the opportunity to get a Benton Snail Bee value set as soon as Memebox released it!

Memebox Global Shop
The value set was a really good deal, it was $30 for the set with free express shipping, plus I had a $5 code so I paid $25 for a full size Essence, Steam Cream and a pack of ten sheet masks!





The pack came with a cute little letter/info card explaining how the name Benton came about. Apparently it is related to The Curious Case of Benjamin Button, putting the two names together and promising to make your skin get younger just like his. I thought it was a cute little card.


I love the plain cardboard packaging of Benton. It makes it feel fancy and luxe to me. I already knew I loved the essence but I was excited to try the other two products.

Benton Snail Bee Essence: An essential for me. I use it at least once per day and I find it is so healing and wonderful. I rarely get blemishes with it, and when I do they do not last long and heal quickly!

Benton Snail Bee Steam Cream: I love steam creams and this one is no exception. It is very heavy for everday use so I am currently using this as a night moisturiser a few times a week. Its a very lovely moisturiser.

Benton Snail Bee Mask: These are much drier than I am used to with a sheet mask, but there is just enough essence to make your skin feel wonderfully soft and refreshed afterwards, rather than it all dripping off the mask at the end. I felt like my skin drank it up and the mask was quite dry when I took it off which to me showed it had nourished my skin. I have tried lots of sheet masks but this is one I will keep in my stash!


This set had sadly sold out long before I received it but I hope they do more value sets soon! Another Benton one would be much appreciated. A Cleomee one would send me into a tizz!

Check out the Memebox Global site as it is currently on day one of the 12 days of Memebox Christmas!

Martha x

No comments:

Post a Comment