Monday 15 December 2014

BeautyNetKorea Haul: Banila Co, Etude House, Tony Moly

I have been a bit naughty recently, making a few orders from BeautyNetKorea and a couple of random eBay sellers of Asian Beauty products.


But I am really pleased with everything I got so does that justify it?



So this was a small order of only three things! One I needed, two I had heard great things about and three I just thought was pretty!

1. The needed: Tony Moly Shiny Foot Peeling Liquid
I got four sets of these foot peeling masks as my feet are absolute horrors at the moment. I have used a Holika Holika peeling mask before which worked great, and also a Memebox Scrub 2 peeling mask which didn't seem to do anything! Hoping these Tony Moly ones work great. Peeling masks are something I have realised I cannot be without!

2. The 'heard great things' Banila Clean It Zero Purity
This cleanser is described as a sherbert balm cleanser which sounds absolutely wonderful. I looked into this after I saw people really excited about it, not only from general purchases but also from receiving it in the Banila Co Memebox. I decided to go with the Purity version as the others had a heavy petroleum jelly base and I would rather stay way from that, not because its bad but because it is cheap. This works amazingly. I love the initial sherbet texture and it absolutely melts upon contact with your skin and removes all traces of make up. It is my new go to make up remover.


3. The pretty! Etude House Vanilla Eye's Cream
Look how pretty this is! I saw this mentioned in Memebox predictions for either the Petit Treasures of Dessert box and it came in neither of those, so I decided to grab one for myself when I made this order. The packaging is so cute, I love the cardboard ice cream cone packaging as well as the stripey plastic casing. It smells gorgeous! I love vanilla and this is just the right amount of sweet. It also feels really nice under the eyes and is easy to apply!

So this is the first of a few BeautyNetKorea orders. I have already received some Innisfree sheet masks and Etude House hydrogels, and I have some more Innisfree and Skinfood on the way! I also got some Mizon Starfish cream in the post today which I cannot wait to try!

Martha x

No comments:

Post a Comment