Sunday 30 November 2014

Haul: Etude House Order

So after the sad Oh Sheet Mask debacle I decided to buy a lot of sheet masks from reputable companies. One of those orders has come in, and it is from Etude House!


Etude House had a great offer on, hence the large amount of things I bought, where sheet masks were on $0.48, shipping was free over $30 and you got 15% off with Paypal! I got all of the products below for $25, including a Wish Lips lipstick for Kitty that is not pictured.



So I ordered a lot of sheet masks. Some of those up there are in multiples, but I thought for $0.48 it was worth trying them! I found this awesome resource on picoprince.com which gives a great guide as to what some of these different sheet masks are for.



Obviously I haven't used all these yet, but I have tried some. They are thinner than masks such as Pure Smile, but work just as well. I will definitely be buying some more of these after I think down my stash of sheet masks (so probably never!)

I also picked up a couple other items, so my order wasn't just 100 sheet masks!

Etude House Silk Scarf Hair Moisturiser
I am always looking for new hair treatment packs and I have heard good things about this one, so I ordered a large tub! I am using these roughly twice a week at the moment and my hair is looking really lovely. I do find my hair gets greasier quicker with them, but I wash my hair 5-6 days a week anyway so that is a price I am willing to pay in order to have it looking lovely!

Etude House My Castle Sweet Cookie Hand Cream
After sorting out my large Memebox stash I definitely do not need more hand creams, but this was so cute and cheap I had to have it. The smell is supposed to be vanilla but I don't really get much of a vanilla smell. it is musky but I can't quite put my finger on the smell. I got another of these in my Memebox Lovely Boutique, but it was the pink. Happy to not get a repeat!

Overall I had a great experience ordering from Etude House and will certainly so so again if some awesome offers come up! For $25 I am really pleased, considering I got some a hand cream, a hair pack and a lipstick which was around $8 on its own, and 16 sheet masks that are not made in China!

I also have some more Innisfree masks and lots of random things coming in from BeautyNetKorea soon!
Martha x

No comments:

Post a Comment