Saturday 1 November 2014

Charlotte Tilbury Matte Revolution Lipstick Glastonberry Review: Lip and Hand Swatch

When I wear lipsticks I always tend to go for dark colours, reds, purples, deep pinks. I rarely wear nudes or pale colours as they don't work with my pale skin. Therefore when I saw this wonderful colour on the Charlotte Tilbury website I had to grab it!

Matte Glastonberry
This is a wonderful deep blackcurrant colour which applies wonderfully and stays on all day. It has the same wonderful matte without being drying formula of the Matte Revolution lipsticks.

On the hand, one swipe

Applied to the lips - lovely blemish there ruining the party!
So thats the third of my five matte revolution lip swatch posts done! I still have Walk of Shame and Red Carpet Red to do, then onto the K.I.S.S.I.N.G range!
xMx

No comments:

Post a Comment