Monday 27 October 2014

Memeshop Product Review: Wonderuci Cacao Brightening Mask

I decided to do a more in depth review on this product as I loved it so much after I received it in my Cacao Memebox I decided to buy two more when it went on sale in the Memeshop! (still on sale!)
WondeRuci Cacao Brightening Mask
Read on to find out why I decided to buy not one, but two more!
So first of all the smell of this product is utterly amazing. It really does smell like rich, dark chocolate brownie mix. Not synthetic, not fake, not chemically, but natural dark chocolate. If you need a chocolate fix then this is the face mask for you.

Secondly, the texture. If it smells like brownie mix then it definitely feels like brownie mix. Brownie batter, to use an Americanism, I feel describes the texture better as it is thick, gooey, goes on so thick and sticky. Honestly if someone told me Wonderuci was a sham and it was actually a cake mix and not a face product I would be totally taken in.

Here are some amazing pictures to demonstrate:

Yup, looks cake mix esque

Gooey!
Last but not least, the effect on the skin. I do find it has some brightening affects, I feel it calms any blemishes I have and evens out my skin tone leaving it looking healthier than before the mask. I don't necessarily think its is a holy grail product in terms of brightening affects, but it definitely leaves my skin feeling smoother.

All in all it is simply a joy to use, the smell and texture blow all other face masks out of the water. I have tried Lush Cupcake face mask and the chocolate smell, whilst delicious, has nothing on this product. I would highly recommend it and it is still on sale in the Memeshop!

xMx


No comments:

Post a Comment