Monday 13 October 2014

Haul: Cath Kidston, Penhaligons, Emma Bridgewater and White Stuff

So this weekend was a busy one! I went shopping in York and then went out for my Grandma's birthday meal with my family, who we don't see very often.

I picked up a few bits in York and got a lovely gift from my Uncle too!

70ml Eau De Parfum, 100ml Eau De Parfum, Talc and Bath Oil
I went to McArthur Glenn in York to go to the Penhaligons outlet as I adore the Artemesia scent.


I didn't get all these yesterday! Just showing my collection, I got the bath oil last time I was at the outlet very cheaply and the talc yesterday as they did not have the scene last time. The 70ml is an old bottle I have but yesterday they had an offer on to get a free 100ml bottle with any purchase over £130. As I bought some items for my Mum for Christmas I spent over this and therefore got a big size of my favourite perfume for free! The only difference between this and the normal stores is that some do not come with boxes.

Then I went to the White Stuff outlet. My rule with outlet shopping is I'm only allowed to get something I have previously admired/almost bought full price. I think a lot of them end up as shops full of things nobody wanted from the past seasons ranges. The jumper I got from there was something I liked last Christmas but ultimately decided against as I felt I had enough jumpers.

White Stuff Sequinned Collar Grey Jumper
However at a bargain £28 down from £55 I had to have it when I spotted it. I am a massive sucker for Peter Pan collars and this lovely sparkly collar will be nice for dressing up at Christmas or just feeling a bit snazzy at work!

And my second jumper, again a jumper I don't need but its lovely, is a Halloween jumper. I am not a big celebrator of Halloween but I thought it would work all Autumn too. I thought as I am a Y1 teacher I could wear it at school on Halloween, but then I remembered it falls in Autumn half term this year so, oh well!

Cath Kidston Crochet Spider Jumper £65
I got this with student discount which makes it a little easier on the purse! I also had to make a trip in Bettys Cafe Tea Rooms to get some fondant fancies. Amazing!

Last thing I got wasn't a purchase but a gift from my Uncle who works at Howdens joinery. They must have teamed up with Emma Bridgewater earlier in the year to promote each other and EB created some limited edition tableware with a rooster design. He got me the cups and the bowls and I adore them!





How cute! I'm so happy with them, and considering he does nothing but wind me up I guess I'll have to put up with him a bit longer! I just got my Cafe Memebox so will be reviewing that soon (Sneak Preview: Its amazing!)

xMx

No comments:

Post a Comment