Sunday 26 October 2014

Charlotte Tilbury Matte Revolution Lipstick Love Liberty Review: Lip and Hand Swatch

As requested by a lovely lady on Facebook I have started my Charlotte Tilbury individual lip swatch with Love Liberty, one of her matte revolution shades! This is a lovely raspberry shade with a matte finish. One thing I have found so far with CT is that they last so well, even through food. I have just eaten a bacon sandwich and although it isn't as neat as when I first applied it, its definitely still there!

In the bullet
I would say the colour is very true to the bullet and is opaque in one application.

One swipe on my hand

NW10 skin - with lovely blemishes!
I hope this is helpful and I will try and do as many of these as I can over half term!
xMx

No comments:

Post a Comment