Sunday 24 August 2014

Hello from Beau-Tea and Toast!

So this is my first blog post ever, and I'm not quite sure I know what I am doing. I am starting this blog to share and review my love of all things beauty related. Whether that be fashion, make up, skin care, hair care or bodycare, I love all of it!

I am currently living in Yorkshire in the United Kingdom, with my 2 cats, Gloworm and Mushroom.


Mushroom likes bags
Gloworm also likes bags

The two loves of my life!

So this blog is likely to be a site where I can put up a diary of my purchases, and reviews of what I get! I am really into trying Korean beauty products at the moment on the recommendation of some lovely friends, so will be using this blog also to review Memebox beauty boxes, an amazing site where you can get beautiful pink boxes of Korean skincare to try.




No comments:

Post a Comment