Saturday 30 August 2014

Review: Clarisonic Mia 2

So I started hearing a lot about the Clarisonic, about how it would miraculously make my skin amazing, so when it was on 25% off on FeelUnique (+20% off for new customers!) I had to try it out.

I got all of the above for £80 (extra heads and large cleansers were a 'gift with purchase')
Is it worth the money?
In my opinion yes! I was sceptical as I cleanse my face, I exfoliate, I moisturise heavily, what more could this do for me? Well my skin feels so much softer, and looks a lot brighter and better. I did have breakouts before I started it, and have noticed a few white heads popping up on my cheeks since. I did read however that that is normal when first using the Clarisonic as it is getting all the gunk out of your face. I have been using it for a week, once a day at night and if my opinion changes on it I will update, but in my opinion it is amazing. Your skin feels so much cleaner, and you can also use it to take off make up. I haven't personally used it to take off heavy duty make up but I have used it to cleanse at the end of the day after having make up on and it has done a lovely job!

I also thought it might be annoying to use, or time consuming. I tend to forget to do things so I thought this was just one more thing for me to forget, but it only takes 1 minute a night and I look forward to it, so I have not forgotten to do it!

You can use it with any cleanser you want but I thought I may as well start with the Clarisonic ones. You get the mini foaming cleanser with the Mia 2, and a Sensitive Head. The two extra heads and the large 'refined finish polish' and 'gentle hydro cleanser' were an extra gift with purchase when I bought from FeelUnique. It is not currently on the 25% off but you can get 20% for new customers, but I would wait for a good offer as it is quite an expensive item!

I bought this with my own money and I am not affiliated with Clarisonic or Feel Unique. You can also get them at House of Fraser and Debenhams I believe, I just got it from FeelUnique due to the offer!

xMx

No comments:

Post a Comment