Monday 25 August 2014

Memebox New Release: My Cute Wishlist 3, OMG 3 and K-Style 3

Three new additions to the Memebox line! I personally ordered Memebox #61 My Cute Wishlist 3! Click below to get your own but be quick as they sell out super fast!





Here is Memebox's description of this box:

This is a Memebox must-have for all you My Cute Wish-list fans out there! You’ll become weak to the knees at the sight of our box full of precious packaging, fun and cheeky names, and all things that are as cute as a button.

If you haven’t already passed out from cuteness overload in our previous My Cute Wish-list boxes, be prepared for a dizzy spell from the explosive levels of adorable in this third box! In all seriousness though, snag the latest addition to the My Cute Wish-list series because it surely will not disappoint!


I can't wait to get it. It ships October 10th!

xMx

No comments:

Post a Comment