Thursday 28 August 2014

Lipstick Collection Part 4 - The Vamps!

So I am classing vamps as deep dark reds, pinks, purple. Blackened plums and super dark reds.

One of these I think snuck into the wrong category :P Can you spot it?

I think that Chanel was a sneaky one...
L-R Urban Decay Shame, MAC Rebel, MAC Pure Heroine, Chanel La Sensuelle, Illamasqua Shard, Illamasqua Vampette

Click through for swatches as some of these swatch very differently to their bullet.




Hello giant Urban Decay swatch.


Urban Decay Shame - My only UD lipstick, gorgeous colour and formula, I just hate the applicator for precision :( A stunning blackened raspberry colour
MAC Rebel - A classic, gorgeous super deep pink.
MAC Pure Heroine - Very different to Heroine, super deep and vampy plum colour
Chanel La Sensuelle - Could probably have gone in with my normal reds, but it is a lovely deeper raspberry red than my other Chanel lipsticks.
Illamasqua Shard - A gorgeous matte wine colour.
Illamasqua Vampette - When I first got this I was super put off by the brown/mahogany bullet, but it swatches a lovely deep wine colour which I actually love.

I love a deep vampy colour, I have my eye on two of them from the upcoming MAC Novel Romance collection and will put up pics and swatches if I manage to grab them (like I need more lipsticks...)

Click here to see my previous posts on reds, pinks, purples, corals and nudes!

xMx

No comments:

Post a Comment